Monday, June 11, 2012

Just sad

Sad, just sad.
Things haven't gone well lately. I have been acting strong and pretending like nothing has happened because if I acknowledged it myself, I don't think I can hold myself up.

Sad, just sad.

How can I start this?
How about someone who you have been trusted all along has betrayed you? It seems so unreal and the fact was so hard to believe. I was denial for a while, I stunt while waiting for my body and brain to react!

Sad...just sad.

You found man betray woman and woman betray man all the time. It is human nature to find try something new, to find someone interesting, to challenge themselves to get something/someone they have never got before. But why couldn't this human being control themselves, hold off the lust and think about their love ones who were loyal to them all those times when they were out there thinking and doing something else with other people!
I guess that is just human nature!

Sad...just sad.

He broke the only aspect that we have between us. The only thing required to be held tight on; he broke it. And this is the man whom I trusted 200% who broke my heart and broke the trust between us!

Silly...just silly.

Silly lady whom trusted a man fully with no doubts! Eventually the too much trust and freedom had came back to haunt her.

Silly, just silly.

The past 6 months, my mood swung like a roller coaster. I can't make a decision, I can't come up with an answer and I don't know what is right and what is wrong to do. The ups and downs, the rocky emotional changed, the mood swing have given me enough sorrow!

Silly girl Silly.
If I have to choose again, I will love myself more. Much more. I will build iron around my heart so nobody can break into it and nobody will leave a scar on my heart. No body, no body!

Funny fact is, LOVE is the only thing that nobody can explain and none of the dictionary can you a correct definition on what a LOVE is.

I need to build up my tolerance to not getting hurt again.

I don't know who to trust anymore, I believe I will know if he slowly welding out the iron around my heart and seal it with diamond, take gentle care of it. Never let the heart rate drop nor raised.

Never will I trusted someone easily anymore! Never will I.

Only stupid people will want to get married! Got to steal this quote from Sex and the City.

I was so ready to tight the knot and rushing through maturity and cruising through my adulthood. But he has changed my mind. He has changed all the hope I had for men. I can't help it but thinking that the newly wed couples will suffer from family issues soon. The man will be cheating on her one day. Just a matter of time!

Good luck to all of the people who are getting married out there!

I am sorry to be so permissive but I have seen a lot and nobody will be loyal to just one partner in this colorful, shinny, exciting and filthy world.

Sad! Just Sad










No comments:

Post a Comment